We established this community program to help mothers to get active at a very minimum charge of only $8 in a bubs-friendly and supportive non-judgemental environment. The workout is suitable to all fitness levels and there are plenty of toys around to entertain your bubs. We understand that most moms are struggling to find the balance in juggling between taking care of kids and family, doing house chores and often put ourselves last. You can have your own time now with a peace of mind and create a healthy lifestyle with our community workout.
WHY JOINING US?
– A great way to exchange experiences with other mums
– Fun workout suitable for all fitness levels and ages
– Each session includes a healthy post-workout smoothie
– Weekly healthy lifestyle and meal planning tips
– Flexible attendance and no contracts
Every Thursday 10am @ ARTEA, 9A Raglan Street in Port Melbourne
Every Monday 10am @ Uniting Church Hall, 144 Bridge Street in Port Melbourne
For any further question don`t hesitate to contact coach Steffi at 0475417738. To lock in your spot you can register here
Have a wonderful day and see you and your bub soon 🙂