Melbourne Healthy Lifestyle organizes weekly free community workouts in Melbourne CBD and suburbs. Our mission is to encourage a sustainable healthy active lifestyle on a FUN way. Anyone who loves to workout with a positive and empowering group rather than alone is welcome 🙂
We have a full body (combination of cardio and strength using body weight exercises) workout suitable for all levels and most important… we have lots of fun 😉 After the workout you have the option to join us for some social time and a healthy post workout beverage and nutrition smoothie (only $5) to refuel your body and maximize your results.
All you need to bring is a water bottle, towel and we advice to wear layers as you never can predict Melbourne weather 😉
WEEKLY WORKOUT SESSIONS:
- MUMS & BUBS ZUMBA: Mondays 10am @ Community hall at Uniting Church, 144 Bridge St, Port Melbourne
- OUTDOOR GROUP WORKOUT: Tuesdays 6pm @ Alexandra Gardens CBD
- INDOOR GROUP WORKOUT: Wednesdays 7.20pm @ Tooronga Community Centre in Glen Iris
- MUMS & BUBS WORKOUT: Thursdays 10am @ ARTEA, 9A Raglan Street in Port Melbourne
- ZUMBA: Thursday 5.30pm @ Dancehouse, 150 Princes Street in Carlton North
Register here to lock in your spot and to receive the location details.
For more information and to register for the community workout sessions feel free to contact coach Steffi on 0475417738.